20 March 2005

Weekend - Part Deux

Well, we're '2 fer 2' on rainy weekend weather here. A slow, continuous drizzle all day long, falling out of a never-ending gray overcast. I checked with NASA and they assured me that the sun IS still up there somewhere. On days like this, the world looks like it's in black & white. So much for the first day of spring, although it could be argued that this qualifies as bonafide spring weather. Yeah, whatever... Hopefully everyone had a good (& safe) weekend, whatever the weather did where you are.

Besides the official onset of Spring, I'm also celebrating the onset of the completion of my 2004 income tax returns. Hoo-ray! Did the e-File thing again this year via Turbo-Tax (thanks for the help there LanMan). Now, I'll just sit back and wait for that direct deposit refund to slam home into the old bank account! Haven't decided yet how I'm going to spend the entire 27 dollars & 42 cents.... Thanks also goes out to Pony Boy for his recent help with Quicken software. If I learn how to use all of the budget analysis tools in it, maybe I'll be able to save a few bucks next time around.

OK then, before I check out of here, a secret message to Slim:
Sorry I missed your call, I had the ringer turned off. Will get in touch soon.

Alright, checking out now. Have a good evening everyone.

Today's Quote:
"If you want to make others happy, practice compassion. If you want to make yourself happy, practice compassion."

GMan